Perhaps the most difficult aspect to ending a marriage is the impact it will have on your children. As a parent, you want what is best for your children, but you also need to ensure that your parental and financial rights are protected as you navigate the divorce process. Fortunately, with the help of an experienced Naperville family law attorney, you can find favorable solutions to child issues in your divorce, while at the same time safeguarding your own legal rights.
Qualified Child Custody And Support Lawyer Serving Naperville And Plainfield
At the Law Office of Ronald L. Hendrix, P.C., we understand that any aspect of your divorce that affects your children will be a main priority for you. Under the direction of experienced Illinois family law attorney Ronald Hendrix, we focus on amicable resolutions between parents when possible. However, knowing that not all issues can be addressed through peaceful discussions, our legal team is fully prepared to litigate your matter when necessary.
Issues Affecting Your Children During The Divorce Process
Our firm is prepared to help you address a range of legal issues that impact your children due to your divorce:
- Child custody and visitation: We help clients find custody and visitation arrangements that allow for the continued relationship with both parents and keep the best interests of their children in mind.
- Parenting agreements: This agreement will outline the specific terms of custody and visitation as well as how you and your co-parent will make decisions regarding your children.
- Child support: Our legal team will help you understand the statutory guidelines for child support and how this will affect you.
- Child relocation: If you or your co-parent seeks to relocate with your children, we can help you bring or defend against a motion for removal of your children.
- Parentage agreements for unmarried parents: If you have children but were never married, we can help you establish a parentage agreement to outline the terms of custody, visitation and decision-making regarding your children.
Child Support Lawyer in Naperville
During a divorce, the Law Office of Ronald L. Hendrix, P.C., provides the experienced representation you need and the personal attention you deserve. Contact us at 630-416-7004 or 815-722-7050 to speak with a dedicated Naperville children and divorce attorney.