Naperville Family Law Attorney Ronald Hendrix is an accomplished legal professional with more than 25 years of experience as a family lawyer. As the founder and principal of our law firm, he places an exclusive focus on divorce and family law issues. Attorney Hendrix is a court-appointed mediator and, in addition to his law degree, holds a Master’s degree in guidance and counseling. He is actively involved in numerous bar and professional associations, many with a focus on alternative dispute resolution.
Attorney Ronald L. Hendrix not only has the legal experience and knowledge to protect your rights and interests, but also the experience of a seasoned negotiator and the skills dealing with people that only a tenured human resources professional possesses. Hendrix has spent over 25 years resolving conflicts between parties while heading up human resources departments and negotiating over 30 labor contracts without a work stoppage or strike.
Areas of Practice
- 80% Family and Divorce
- 20% Mediation and Collaborative Law
- Illinois, 1985
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1985
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. – 1985
- Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
- M.A. – 1975
- Albion College, Albion, Michigan
- B.A. – 1974
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- Chicago Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Will County Bar Association
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Delta Sigma Phi
Contact A Divorce Attorney in DuPage and Will County
During a divorce, the Law Office of Ronald L. Hendrix, P.C., provides the experienced representation you need and the personal attention you deserve. Contact us at 630-416-7004 or 815-722-7050 to speak with a dedicated DuPage and Will County, Illinois family law attorney.